• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How gorgeous....

Ahhhhh Sally. I can't believe she is still there. There have been many threads on Sally on this forum.

I was very close to adopting her before I got Fia but then the workers there told me that they have tried to bond her with 3-4 male rabbits with no success as she is just too aggressive.

Sooooo if anyone wants a lone bunny then Sally sounds like your girl!!!

She is gorgeous tho.

Shiv

Oh my shes lovely.I'd love to have her she would be erfect.But they live farish away and i'm not alowed a rabbit(i have 2 piggies)(no more pets-mum and dad)

I have had my eye on her for a while now, but it says that she would have to remain a single bun. She looks just like Harry :love: , and I want a girlie for him, but I will just have to keep looking!

chloaster said:
Maybe you could try introducing them!! You never know Harry might just be her soul mate!! :love:

Its a good idea.She's gorgeuos and she might have been waiting for Harry all along! :love: The perfect couple....

:love: :rabbit2: :love: :rabbit2: :love:

:lol: :D

Amsy1991 said:
chloaster said:
Maybe you could try introducing them!! You never know Harry might just be her soul mate!! :love:

Its a good idea.She's gorgeuos and she might have been waiting for Harry all along! :love: The perfect couple....

:love: :rabbit2: :love: :rabbit2: :love:

:lol: :D

May be worth a try seeing you're not that far away but be prepared in case it doesn't work. I was told that she has been tried with about 5 bunnies and every time she hasn't even given them a chance :(

Poor bunny - she doesn't know what she is missing.....

Back