• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your baby piccies!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Every year around this time we have a thread where we share our baby bunny piccies :love: I think we should start it off now because I am in NEED of a cuteness overload :lol: :love: And if you dont have baby piccies, just share the cutest ones you have!!

Are you ready for a Blaise OVERLOAD?? :oops: :

USE-2.jpg

USE-1.jpg

USE.jpg

LeahsAnimals2140resize.jpg

LeahsAnimals2105resize.jpg

LeahsAnimals2098resize.jpg

LeahsAnimals2096resize.jpg

DSCN1757resize.jpg

DSCN1755resize.jpg

DSCN1754resize.jpg

DSCN1747resize.jpg

19782a4bresize.jpg

5d76b9dc.jpg

:shock: :love: Aww what a cutie!

And here was Olvier and his brothers and sisters when they were REEEAALLY ickle :love:

DSCN4209.jpg

DSCN4211.jpg

DSCN4212.jpg

DSCN4214.jpg

DSCN4207.jpg

And Oliver's daddy, Charlie, that is now at the bridge, bless him :cry:

DSCN4193.jpg

Love,
Leah and the boys xx

Awwww look at all the cute babies!!

Here is Scarlett playing on my bed the day after she came home. The pics not that good I took it at night on my phone

25-10-06_2148.jpg

I dont have baby photos of Trip, he was about 7 months when I got him, but the pic in my sig is the first photo I took of him on the day we went and collected him :D

I can see my pics of Malibu when she was a baby on my Kodak thingy on the computer but when I click on them it says the file no longer exists :cry:

I know I would never have deleted them Im not sure whats happened, but she was a very cute baby

OMG Leah ... Blaise :love:!!
I've only had one baby bun, and no photos of him then :( .. they do look goorgeous but I much prefer them when they're grown up :D This is Tills when she was 3 months ..

P1010131.jpg

P1010140-1.jpg

Gosh on the second one she looks soo 'new' and perfect (Notice the 'normal' ears!! :shock:) X

bunnycute10.jpg

Here's Bundle aged 9 weeks (above) (don't worry she was soon changed off that awful mix she was being fed when I got her! :oops: :lol: :lol: )
The bowl gives you an idea of how tiny she was.....

And here's another of her at the same age....... she looks so frail! I can't believe what a big bruiser she's turned into! :lol: :lol: :lol:

evilbunny10.jpg

Awww your photos are lovely :love: I'd love to know what Rowan, Audrey and Worm looked like as babies.

Here are Chloe Chloaster's Beatles, who I fostered when they were little:

rexes2.jpg

rexes6.jpg

rexes4.jpg

rexes8.jpg

rexes13.jpg

Mandy mandy mandy! Where did you get that log thingy from? The entrance to Barney and Roxy's cage is quite high, they can easily make it but that would be better. (sorry to go off topic :oops: )

Here's Barney (again) aka Cadiz when he was at Honeybunnys. :D
Cadiz.jpg

I can't leave Roxy out, she isn't a baby but she is a cutey!
roxyhotty.jpg

IsabelM said:
Mandy mandy mandy! Where did you get that log thingy from? The entrance to Barney and Roxy's cage is quite high, they can easily make it but that would be better. (sorry to go off topic :oops: )

[/img]

Shhhh...it was from P@H :oops:
Brought it ages ago.

Its one of those bendy bridge things so you can bend it into any shape. Its really good to use for little buns on a dog crate :D

Aw...isnt baby Barney lovely :love:

Here is Jasper

CIMG1060.jpg

CIMG1058.jpg

And Honey

CIMG0860.jpg

I've not taken any pics for a while, must get some new ones to show how big they are now!

Ed. to say I managed to get a couple of Honey, look how she's changed colour!
CIMG1437.jpg

CIMG1435.jpg

mandy said:
Wow, Jasper and Honey are gorgeous Gemma....are they really big now?

Honey is getting there Mandy, Jasper's still catching up with his ears :lol:

In fact I keep offering Honey a lovely home with me but for some reason Gemma keeps turning me down (I think the last message was NO WAY MISSUS :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Well you did ask!! :lol: :wink:

Sooty as a baby :D
1stattempt064.jpg

Holly a few days after I got her :wink:
Hollycute221205.jpg

Sweep and Blue about a week or so old
bottoms1.jpg

And a few as they got older :wink:
buns20feb3.jpg

creambaby212.jpg

sweep24feb.jpg

cream25feb.jpg

creambabyback.jpg

RIMG0550.jpg

babies6.jpg

mandy said:
Here are Chloe Chloaster's Beatles, who I fostered when they were little:

rexes2.jpg

Aaaaawwwww!! I can't believe how tiny the boys were! They have grown so much you just don't notice when you see them everyday! :D

Back