• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Being poorly can really take it out of a bunny

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
well duchess has been very quiet again today so i think we will be back to the vets again to be checked by a rabbit savvy vet (i think last night was probably the steroid working) i will see what she is like in a min with her veges but here she is wrapped in a towel (thanks for the tip she was much easier to handle :D ) after her recovery food she just dozed off on mummy's lap

animals008.jpg

then i wrapped her in my duvet as i was worried she migh be a bit cold if she has been ill and she slept there for about half an hour :love:

animals011.jpg

then i came downstairs to download these pice and she stayed on my bed bless her

animals013.jpg

vibes to my poor baby :love: :love: :love:

Aw dont blame yourself :( , bunns are very prone to stasis. I think it always seems like you feed yours a brilliant diet.

Please dont be depressed, you are obviously doing everything you can for her. Hope things go well at the vets xx

thanks everyone :) we are going to see a different vet today so hoping she can shed more light on the situation. i didnt want to wake up today incase i found something i didnt want to see :( she slept in the sandbox last night (ignored her veges) and i woke up a few times in the night and she was in the smae position and she was there when i got up this morning, hoping that she has moved about overnight, she is now in the bottom of the crate flopped on her side so at least she has moved around a bit, but the bedroom door is open and normally she is dashing around the landing but not today just lying there being taken care of by her husbun

Back