• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found cheap clear plactic sheeting

lucyj

Mama Doe
Well, after spending £30 on a clear tarpauline to put over my hutch/run combi, so buns could still use run in snow/rain, and finding it to be too thick, too big, and unmanageable, I popped into Poundland today for other things and got thinner clear plastic sheeting, 12ftx16ft, for £1 (obviously :lol: ) so if any1 was needing any, go there :D. Im going to chop it up and tack it to the outside so can take of again when it's better weather :thumb:

B&Q have cheap plastic - intended to protect carpet from paint jobs

I think it was around £5 for enough to cover a living room

Might help with those not close to poundland

I've got the B & Q stuff too :thumb: There is so much of it I could cover my hutch and run twice in it! .. it's huge

My friend has the Poundland stuff and says it's great. It held together really well even in the strong winds we have had.

Ooh great, wanted something to cover the walls in the shed so they're easier to clean, will save me having to paint them :)

Back