• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hop on over to Hopper Haven for mince pies and sherry on sat

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
We are having a special open day on Saturday between 1 and 3pm.
Tasty Christmas treats and rabbits to meet, what more could you want?

There will be a Tombola, information and did I mention rabbits?

The special needs rabbits who are in need of sponsorship will be there to pull at your heart strings, the guinea pigs are there to yell at you, the young lionheads are there to charm you, the white lops are there to make you laugh and the giants (two more are supposed to be arriving tomorrow) will be there to amaze you and the set ups we offer our rabbits are there to inspire you.

The address is Hopper Haven, 557 Evesham Road, Crabbs Cross, Redditch, B97 5JP. Please use the car park by the recycling centre across the road.

:D Oooo Im coming, having lunch at The Cross & Bowing Green, on the by pass and then travelling to you. Cant wait to see the buns. I will have to take it steady though, my asthma is yukky right now. :oops:

I managed to control my asthma today and went out. I had a lovely time at the open afternoon. Saw lots of lovely buns and piggies. Had many goes on the tombola, coffee and a sweetie. Unfortunately this time I couldnt offer any bun a home as I have a lovely lot just now. My piggy place is also full. Those of you after a bun do visit ! Thanks for having me Louise and I hope the buns enjoy their pressie :D Hope you did well !

Hi Steph,
It was nice to meet you :D I'm sorry I didn't have more time to have a chat :? It got a bit manic with people wanting to talk to me about guinea pigs, several were reserved - as partners for bereaved piggies, no impulse Christmas aquisitions allowed :wink: 3 rabbits were reserved too :D And we got sponsorship for several of the special needs rabbits 8)

All in all a very good day. Thank you for supporting us :D And thankyou for the bag of pellets, they are very much appreciated :D I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

Ooh, I've only just seen this - sorry Louise :roll: I'm glad it went well and you're getting some sponsorship. I'll be sending in my form in the new year... :D :D

Beany said:
Ooh, I've only just seen this - sorry Louise :roll: I'm glad it went well and you're getting some sponsorship. I'll be sending in my form in the new year... :D :D

Thankyou Kelly :D :D :D
Our special needs population is growing fast, so all help is much appreciated 8)

Back