• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not long to wait now Jack`s Jane till Meg arrives update!

bunnies

Alpha Buck
Not long now Jane till Meg arrives :D , will be getting her Bed & Breakfast accomodation ready tomorrow as it will be a early start sat morning and not home till late.

Looking forward to meeting you on sunday :D :D , maybe we should be like spies and have a copy of the times under our arms and a red carnation in the button hole :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , so we will know each other.
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Could you pm me with a mobile number in case of any problems..

mandy

I am just a tad excited about finally getting to meet Meg!! Nicola has had her 'on hold' for me for months. Thanks SO MUCH for all your help Mandy :D :D
I'll PM you my mobile number

Janex

mandy said:
awwww :)

werent you having another bunny from Nicola?

Well initially I was going to have Arthur too but he is a frail old boy and we were very concerned about how he'd cope with the journey. So Nicola is keeping Arthur.

Janex

It must be like Christmas all year around with all those new bunnies :lol: Nice to know another bun will be in a home before Christmas though :)

Jack's-Jane said:
mandy said:

Well initially I was going to have Arthur too but he is a frail old boy and we were very concerned about how he'd cope with the journey. So Nicola is keeping Arthur.

Janex

Cool. Look forward to Meg piccies when she arrives to live with you.

Jack's-Jane said:
mandy said:

Janex

:love: :love: :love: Arthur

He is soooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! I will meet him in the fur one day!!! :D ;)

She`s in her B & B accomodation for the night, travelled well from Devon, not long Jane now to you meet her, she`s lovely :D :D :D :D

bunnies said:
She`s in her B & B accomodation for the night, travelled well from Devon, not long Jane now to you meet her, she`s lovely :D :D :D :D

Oh Mandy I am Soooooooo grateful to you for collecting her from Nicola and providing her with B+B!! :D :D

See you tomorrow!!

Janex

Rushie said:
What's the estimated time of arrival, Jane? :D

Kate x

NOW!!! :lol:

We are home :D :D
Meg is absolutely STUNNING and is just settling into her pen and meeting the neighbours (Gordon Bennet and Aisling)

A HUMUNGOUS thank you to Nicola3 for trusting me with Meg and also to Mandy (Bunnies) for getting her from Devon for me.

Will take some pics once Meg has had time to chill out

Janex :D :D

Picture182.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Janex

Back