• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phill!!! (+ everyone else)

@Debs111

Banned
As I'm sure most of you know, I took on Phill's 3 rats, Polly, Pip & Dillon, in August. When they came to me they were all very nervous, but after a few days Polly & Pip slowly came round and over the months have become right little rascals. Dillons never really liked being held of liked any human contact. But today I had a break through! I'm planning on introducing by castrated buck Maxwell to the group of 4, and wanted to start bonding him with Polly & Pip, so I got them out, but then Dillon wanted to come out too...he let me handle him, kiss him,cuddle him! Anyway Im babbling now, heres the pics...

Dillon & Pip
HPIM1700.jpg

HPIM1707.jpg

Dillon, Pip & Maxwell
HPIM1702.jpg

HPIM1703.jpg

Polly, Pip & Maxwell
HPIM1704.jpg

All 4
HPIM1708.jpg

Dillon
HPIM1709.jpg

HPIM1712.jpg

HPIM1714.jpg

HPIM1718.jpg

HPIM1720.jpg

Maxwell
HPIM1715.jpg

Polly
HPIM1713.jpg

Pip
HPIM1711.jpg

HPIM1716.jpg

HPIM1717.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thank you for posting those pics they brought a smile to my face on rather a stressfull day :D:D:D:D:D:D give them scritches from me :D

Not normally a rat person, but the picture of him holding his food is really cute. Its fascinating how the little feet are holding it.

they are aorable! maxwell is really gorgeous. i would love to have rats when i can afford to, mum wont let rodenty things in the house she's terrified of them.

BirdieBun said:
awww so so cute!!!!!!! are you gonna leave them together? :D

Boyfriends helping me scrub the cage clean tomorrow (so NO smells at all of anyone) then Max will be going in with them :D

Thanks everyone for your comments, I'm such a proud ratty Mummy today!

Awwwwwww look at them holding food in their 'ickle 'hands'!!!!

I am a bit scared of Ratties :oops: but those pics are cute :D

Janex

Back