• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help-Sounds Genuine-Re Three French Lops

Hmmm....not that it matters as her ad sounds genuine, but I'm sure that person is a breeder...I recognize the name I think and the fact it is northampton, but could be wrong :?

im not so sure

i have answered a free ad about another french lop from this person before - it was for a buck about 2 months ago and i was told he had gone to a good home

having said that perhaps she genuinely does need to rehome them

mandy said:
Hmmm....not that it matters as her ad sounds genuine, but I'm sure that person is a breeder...I recognize the name I think and the fact it is northampton, but could be wrong :?

i think you are right mandy - i have looked at her website before actually and im sure she does breed frenchies

i cant remember the exact details of the buck she wanted rehoming but i had the impression he wasnt suitable for breeding - perhaps this is actually the case with these 3

i remember now - the buck had come from another breeder and he wasnt going to make full frenchie size - i think that perhaps he didnt go to the home that was planned and now he's up again - as he was born June 06

If transport can be sorted I can foster then until a rescue place is available.

Could meet-up on the M1 (but not this weekend)?

Louise

at least, breeder or not, these buns are vaccinated and one is neutered, she must actually care for her rabbits. hope they find a nice home soon

Back