• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vid clip of Floss & Bournville

capel

Warren Veteran
Hi. I found this clip in Rog's camera so have downloaded it. It was taken in September and is 4 mins long. Here's the link.....I hope :wink:

Me too..my absolute favourite esp Black otter rexes! I was on my local RSPCA's books for over a year waiting for a rex before they got Floss for me and bonded her with Bournville. Then two weeks later they had a total of 5 2month old rexes -3 otters and 2 castors -all handed in as strays :shock: ( all picked up within half a mile radius of each other! Strays..I think not. :x More likely to have been abandoned).

awww what a fab video they look so comfortable around you and both love to be with you :love: they are gorgeous i really loved watching that vid :D :D :D :D

What a lovely video :D .. You will have to give me some tips because I can't even get my pics up on here :(

Love your garden it looks beautiful...
Karen x

Thank you for all the lovely comments.
"Love your garden it looks beautiful...
Karen x" ......And they say the camera never lies :wink: :wink:

awwww thats a really good vid :D

They look like they love their mummy very much!!

And your garden is lovely! Mine doesnt stay tidy long once the bunnys have been out destroying the plants and kicking sawdust out their hutches :roll: :lol:

cheekytikki said:
awwwww :love: :love: :love:

what is that they eat at the beginning of the vid??
(ooo aren't i nosey :lol: )

Raspberry leaves. They goes absolutely nuts for them, and thanks to global warming(!) the canes are still producing new leaves and some new fruits so they are very lucky bunnies!
The garden doesn't look too bad because they are confined to the run, poor things, and the run is moved to a fresh area every day so the grass doesn't get too mushy, but there's always loads of hay and straw blowing around!!! I actually went out a couple of days ago and swept it all up...sad or what :wink:

Back