• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Thank You To Shell and Sandra!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Shell (Shellar) and her Mum , Sandra, very kindly asked me to pop round for a mince pie and glass of wine tonight and said they had a suprise for the bunnies.
It was nice to chat to them both and I got to see Bertie and his wifey Paris, both ex Honeybunnies..and hear news of Disney ,another ex bun of mine..and her partner Roger.
The mince pies were very nice..not Somerfield ones! :lol: ...and then they gave me a lovely box of things for the rescue bunsters....bin bags, jingle balls, hutch sprays, kitchen roll, vet bed, loads of willow toys...brilliant :D (there was also a bottle for me from the bunnies..but I'm not opening it til Christmas day! :D )
Thank you so much...kind thoughts like this make such a big difference....all the bunnies send you both nose rubs! :lol:
Pic below of Shell, me and Sandra
shellgifta.jpg

I'm glad you enjoyed the evening and the hamper for the rescue.

Just a our way of saying "Thank You"

Have a great Christmas :D

Back