• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE says.......

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
informationrabbits3046.jpg

Hey Blue ...whats all this :? :shock:

HOPE IS SO BIG!!!!! :shock:

OMG I never realised she had grown into such a stunning Bunny! :love:
Little Buck Blue has his paws full there!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
HOPE IS SO BIG!!!!! :shock:

OMG I never realised she had grown into such a stunning Bunny! :love:
Little Buck Blue has his paws full there!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

I visited :D These two are ace - they run over for strokes when you walk in Angie's garden :love:

omgggggggggg look big Hope is shes a French lop then? OMG I cannt believe that poorly tiny baby when she came to you is now a gorgeous big girlie like that wow I am shocked :shock: :shock: :love: :love:

omgggggggggg look big Hope is shes a French lop then? OMG I cannt believe that poorly tiny baby when she came to you is now a gorgeous big girlie like that wow I am shocked

dont think shes fully french lop but theres definatly lots of frenchy genes in her :D

shes the biggest softest baby ever ....and im surprised how big she got too :shock: she was soooo scrawny and diddy :)

bunnymadhouse said:
omgggggggggg look big Hope is shes a French lop then? OMG I cannt believe that poorly tiny baby when she came to you is now a gorgeous big girlie like that wow I am shocked

dont think shes fully french lop but theres definatly lots of frenchy genes in her :D

shes the biggest softest baby ever ....and im surprised how big she got too :shock: she was soooo scrawny and diddy :)

well she looks just like a frenchie to me awwww shes ya lil baby :love:

Awwwww - what gorgeous pictures!! I am so so so pleased you like it all!! Have no fear Dobbin is being spolit rotten he has a rather large sack under the tree!!!

Sue
xx

Back