• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bun on the Block

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Well I was promised a hutch from a colleague and have eventually got it here at home. What does an empty hutch mean???

buns003.jpg

Meet Twinkle!!! She is a netherland drawf about 16 weeks old.

I started introducing them today and it went very well. A bit of humping and nipping from Pickle then mutual grooming. I have had to put them back into their respective hutches tonight and will get them to meet up every evening until they are both happy on their own territory with each other.

dec020.jpg

Hope you like her!!

Thanks everybody. She is such a friendly little thing and love cuddles. I am not surprised that she didnt take long to win Pickle round!!!

I know there is a long way to go before they are living together permanently but it is planned for them to meet up every evening indoors for 2-3 hours in neutral territory.

In the new year I will hopefully get the two hutches joined together so they will have a huge hutch together with the run attached.

Back