• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's on the top ten!

My Snowflake! is on the Top ten list of naughtiest ever bunnies at the rabbit hotel :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got the christmas newsletter through and she was number 8 lol!!!

Well she was kind of desperate for a boy at the time, and just released a few other bunnies in the mean time- its not really her fault! :lol: :lol:

Not that she learnt any of these bad habits from her mummy :roll:

Anyways she wanted to share her news! and me to lol

Aww .. Poor Baby, I think they got you mixed up didnt they sweetie :wink: :lol: :lol: I think naughty buns are the best too!! :D xX

honeybunny said:
I think naughty bunnies are best as they are so entertaining! :lol:

Yes. Well.

Somebody needs to buy a new sofa cover cos some cute little grey bunny shredded it last night :shock: and then wee'd on the throw. :lol: He was alone for TWO MINUTES!!! :lol:

Awww bless her! :lol: She's so angelic looking :angel: Naughty bunsters are funny though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah naughty ones are the best- although not when they chew things that arent mine! :roll: cos it makes their Grandma mad and then she gets mad at me lol....
Thing is shes not even the really naughty one Isaac is lol!

Back