• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass or Just Grass (Hay Experts)

rachael1969

Warren Scout
which is best for buns??

everyone seems to have readigrass for their buns, but i use 'Just Grass' from The Hay Experts?

Would be great to hear your opinions on them both :D

Thanks

rachael1969 said:
Where can you buy it from - is there anywhere online? We dont have any horsey suppliers near us unfortunetly

The small bags I buy, I get it from my local pet shop, they ordered it in for me, £2.99 a bag :D :D

I get mine from a farm supply shop (the kind where horse owners go) and I get a huge bag for a few pounds. My guineapigs love it, but the buns don't like it at all

I buy readigrass from a local petstore, non livestock selling one of course, we get a large bale about 12 kg in weight for just under a tenner. Even with the number of buns and piggies we have it lasts for ages.

I normally get a bale of Just Grass but my local supplier hasn’t been able to get it in for a while so I’ve had the Readi-Grass instead. My lot don’t seem to have a preference as they scoff both! :roll: :lol:

Louise

Back