• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun Run Yorkshire to Birmingham

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help?

This is to get 4 female buns from the URGENT thread I posted Friday, down to Chloaster in Birmingham, who will be fostering them for Jill.

I can probably get them as far as Junction 24 M1 Donnington Services, in Leicestershire.

ASAP - possible pregnants - Chloe has offered to get them spayed - although I think they may be too small :? They are 14wks or 17wks old.

I might be able to do this on the 23rd, if that's any help?

My OH are driving down to London so we could stop off at services on the M1 and meet someone there (does the M6 for Birmingham meet the M1 anywhere? Can you tell that I don't drive?? :oops: )

Obviously I'll need to confirm this with him, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping, especially as we are going that way anyway.

BirdieBun said:
aww pregnant at such a young age what ashame :cry:

good luck with the run :D

They might not be - they were just all still in with their brothers. One of the Mum's has had another litter, the little girls are still quite small so might get off lucky :D

bunnymadhouse said:
are these from the place you took the others from last week Angie :(

Yep.

I'm not getting involved with anything else until these ones are sorted! You'll just see my arm sticking out from a pile of bunnies :shock:

Angie I might be able to meet you at Donnington saturday afternoon and can take them to Hinckley junction of m69...Lynda..is there any chance you could meet me there instead of coming on Sunday..then you could take them to Coventry and Chloe may be able to pick up???

Whereabouts in Birmingham? Will speak to OH to see how far we are away from Donington Services to see if we can help. We might be going to Birmingham on Saturday.

What day are you planning to do the run?? Is Chloe able to meet anyone or is it to her house??

I could help on Saturday.

Chloe may be able to meet half hour from her house, but she does work nights, so it will have to be arranged around her sleep :lol:

Saturday is good for me - i can ring Chloe if necessary :D

I could collect from you on Saturday at Donnington then meet Chloe somewhere off the M6 (Between M42 and M69). Don't really know this area??!!!???!!!

Lets see what Chloe can do.......

honeybunny said:
Angie I might be able to meet you at Donnington saturday afternoon and can take them to Hinckley junction of m69...Lynda..is there any chance you could meet me there instead of coming on Sunday..then you could take them to Coventry and Chloe may be able to pick up???

Saturday is out for us I'm afraid. We're really busy... Sorry :(

If anyone can get to Junction 11 (of M42( appleby magna) should def be able to drop at Solihull. Depending on what time obviously. Not sure what time we need to be in Brum for, but Solihull is only another couple of junctions on.

Have spoken to OH. He has suggested a meet a McDonalds off A42 at Ashby (I think junction 12) if that helps at all. Either that or my earlier suggestion of juction 11 M42. We can then definitely drop to Solihull. It would have to be Sat though and would have to be about 10.00 with a view to drop off at 11. Does that help at all?

Hi guys - at Stephs so she's letting me use her internet bless her. I'm working friday and saturday nights but can fit my sleep around any run that's organised. Can do part of the run to J12 of the M42 if it helps. Angie65 has my number and I am happy for er to pass it onto anyone involved in the run if they need to get intouch to make final arrangements. Thanks so much for all your offers of help. They are really appreciated.x

Hi there, can someone let me know whether I am needed tomorrow. I can definitely meet at either J12 (Ashby) or J11 (Appleby Magna) of the M42/A42 and then go straight to Solihull. Would have to be around 10.00 though as have arrangements in Birmingham later that morning. Thanks, Karen

I have just been on a forum that bans bumping and any useless rhetoric that looks as though it is deliberately being put to make the thread bump. An extremely strict American forum.

I guess on there, I would be banned for bumping this important thread re bunny run. The run looks as though it is covered, but pm me if you need any assistance. I am in Oxford.

BUMP

Back