• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Emma's buns

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Whistler & Wiffles are getting neutered/spayed on Friday. (My vet's cheaper than hers :lol: ) Then in a couple of weeks, when they've recovered gonna do a bit of bonding :D

Emma - I'm off work friday & hopefully tomorrow. My vet usually rings about 3.30pm after neuters, so i will text & let you know how they are as soon as they call. :D

Hope they're ok.. sending vibes for them... I fell in love with them both when they stayed with me for a while!! :love:

Awww thanks so much for doing this Angie! :D :D

Oh god I'm not going to be able to concentrate at ALL at work on Friday!! Not supposed to have my phone with me in work but I'll sneak it in my pocket ;) I'm NOT waiting til 8pm to know what's happening!! :shock:

Sending vibes for my little buns! Hope they're both ok :D Really can't wait to have them back together again :love:

Thanks a lot for the vibes everyone!! :D

Just to let you know they got through it all ok and are just recovering now!! :D :D

Omg that was SO worrying and they're not even with me :oops:

Back