• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please for Rosie! U/D looking better!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Little Rosie, the Birmingham Bun who gave birth to two babies who both died, is well enough to be speyed today.

I am already a gibbering wreck and she hasn't even gone yet! :shock:

Gosh I hope she will be OK, will update later

Rosie is back at home, I've just collected her and all went well but she hasn't eaten or poo'd yet, so hopefully it won't be too long before that starts to happen :roll: :roll:

Thanks for all the vibes, please keep them coming

Hope she's recovering okay...My little Molly is going to be done either next week or after Christmas not sure what to do yet.. Vets can do it next week but I'm not sure what I'm going to do... Only had Mol 2 weeks so she's still settling in..

Rosie is not very well, she hasn't eaten or had a drink and there are no poo's and I am really worried about her. :cry:

I have tried temping her with cabbage leaf, broccoli, flat leaf parsley, dandelions, carrot tops and she doesn't want anything.

Don't know what else to try

Sorry to hear she's not feeling great. I would try to syringe some boiled cooled water in as it made my lot feels lots better quite quickly.

My buns liked watercress too after their ops. Maybe soak the veg in water? Freshly cut grass was popular with my bunnies too

Might be best just to give a syringe feed to put your mind at ease overnight?

Fiona x

No she still hasn't eaten or wee or poo'd and now I am really worried :cry: :cry:

I syringed her some recovery last night, just a bit and then again this morning but so far still nothing

She had her op at 1pm yesterday so it's not even 24 hours yet so maybe I am panicking a bit too much, I am just so worried about her, she looks so sad :cry:

My vet is on her day off today!

Rosie has wee'd :lol: and we have 4 tiny poo's :lol: :lol:

She has eaten 2 dandelion leaves and a quater of rich tea biscuit :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: , well I was getting desperate and thought I'd give it a try, I have just given her 4 drops of metacam (painkiller) and so hopefully she will start to pick up now

Please keep the vibes coming

snowy said:
My vet is on her day off today!

Rosie has wee'd :lol: and we have 4 tiny poo's :lol: :lol:

She has eaten 2 dandelion leaves and a quater of rich tea biscuit :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: , well I was getting desperate and thought I'd give it a try, I have just given her 4 drops of metacam (painkiller) and so hopefully she will start to pick up now

Please keep the vibes coming

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww its great she has pooped :lol: :lol: she will start improving now :love:

They make us worry :shock:

Back