• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's this scrummy bunny!!!!????

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:D :D :D :D :D :D :love: :love: :love:

This gorgeous bundle of fluff is my "Mr/Miss December" on my calendar this month, but I was just wondering if this lil' lop is a certain breed or the colourings/markings have a certain name, as I've fallen in love with "splodge"!! (I've named Him/Her too) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: (to go with smudge from my previous post http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=34158)

I've decided I'd love to have a bunny like this in the future, so was curious as to whether it was a recognised breed / colour :D :D

IMG_0250.jpg

OMG cuteness overload! :love: :love: :love: Same colouring as a siamese cat but in a bunny - how gorgeous is that???? *wonders if I can drug hubby long enough for me to smuggle one in* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, I have a thing for loppy buns, so my OH bought me the lop eared bunny calendar for Xmas last year!!! I just keep falling in love with the lil fluffykins over and over again!!!! :love: :love:

Yup definately a seal point :D I'm very lucky...I have 3 :D :D :D (Ellen, Albert and George :D ) My Ellen is the darker sealpoint of the three, and looks just like that piccie! :D :love:

Veronica said:
Yup definately a seal point :D I'm very lucky...I have 3 :D :D :D (Ellen, Albert and George :D ) My Ellen is the darker sealpoint of the three, and looks just like that piccie! :D :love:

Gorgeous aren't they :love:

Back