• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bringing outdoor buns inside

Jonny

Warren Scout
I was thinking of getting an indoor cage and starting to bring my buns in from the shed on an occasional basis to see how it goes. If they settle OK, and seem fine with the cats, I'd like them to become fully fledged house bunnies one day.

I'm a bit worried about the temperature change - obviously their shed is pretty cold at this time of year - and our house has the heating up high. It occurred to me that such small creatures might not handle such a change very well. Should I leave it to the summer when the temperature fluctuation would not be so great before introducing them to the great indoors?

I wouldn't bring them in in these temperatures either. I brought mine in when the fireworks were bad, but flung the windows open, turned the heating off etc. I froze, but the bunnies were OK! :lol:

Yeah i would becareful. The sudden changes in Temperatures arent good for them. Not sure what can happen? But I Know Its Bad.

m
xx

Back