• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bottles in living room

buddabun

Warren Veteran
hiya all me again

here's the deal:

my buns spend the daytime upstairs in their attic (with the cage open) so they are free to drink up there but int he evenings we have them downstairs in the living room with us. I can't leave the door to the attic open as they chew the wallpaper (besides they wouldn't climb 2 storeys just for a sip of water)
SO - any ideas about what I can attach another water bottle to and how? I've tried bowls but they don't like drinking out of them (even though they liked that when I bought them) and go rushing over to their water bottle upstairs when I put them to bed..

any thoughts? please be as creative as you wish (the only thing I could think of was rigging it up to the radiator somehow but I doubt they'd like warm water lol)

Sharond on here rigged up two argos grids in a L shape then attached the bottle to that for her house bun George and it seemed to work well

smart thinking!!!! i may try that if there's not a solution that doesnt involve me erecting more clutter in our house (it's cramped enough as it is)

Hmm things in living room... coffee table leg, shelves leg, TV stand leg, cat scratching post, large vase or ornament, CD/DVD rack it really depends what furniture you already have in your room. :D

Back