• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Proof Cable

i got mine from focus you can also buy cable zip tubing stuff from places like woolies (i think its made by JML) or you can get that thick plastic stuff which attaches to the wall from DIY places

aquatic centers sell hosing in varying widths and thicknesses which is perfect for covering cables. (obviously you need to slit the side with a craftknife or such.)
alternativly you can buy cable covers from diy stores. (look like a square 'c' shape) they are made of plastic and attatch directlt to the wall covering the wires.

I used the drainage tube from my old washing machine :oops:

worked well once it was washed out - it is virtually the same as the pond hose stuff I have also used.

I have great success w/ plumbing tube. It's cheap and all you need is to cut the circle in half (one side only), insert the cable(s) inside, and duct tape the opening. It works great.

Back