• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited about poo!!

AliBenMummy

Mama Doe
Hello!

Does anyone else get excited when they see that their bun has done lots of lovely big poos that have lots of golden fibre in them? :shock:

Whenever I see a good one, I just have to tell my OH about it. Sometimes I even show him one because I'm so proud of my little bun!

Since Alice has had problems with her guts, it's a really big thing for me when she produces good ones!!

Gemma xx

i dont get quite so enthusiastic about it :lol:

but my friends do think im strange to mention them

i do tell my OH every morning though about the bowel movements of Gus (who used to have terrible problems) & Bracken who has just had problems

and i do inspect their trays at very odd moments usually prompting disgusted mumblings from anyone around :lol:

I do sometimes :oops:
Crunchie has never been a big hay eater but when she does, she produces the biggest golden poops I've ever seen :D I bounce around the house showing everybody 'the wonder poop' :oops: :oops: :lol:

Oh dear Gemma.....

When you have seen so much poo all over your spare room floor for 8 days cos none of your bunnies can be bothered to put it in the right place - you kind of lose enthusiasm!! Oh yes you would have seen it too!

I'm sure I'll be as happy as you once they're golden in 3 piles in the tray!!

But hey - well done Alice!!

Well, I did happen to get excited about the lovely poos your buns were producing too!! :oops:

Glad I'm not the only one though!! :D

Laughing out loud in the office now :oops: Bless. Glad it made your day!

For the amount of hay we are getting through I'd be worried if they weren't perfect!

:lol: I definitely know that feeling! :) I also know the good feeling of seeing poos that are not all stringy and joined together (since I started with the Oxbow tablets). :)

:lol: getting very excited at the sight of normal bunny poos at the moment. sometimes though if i happen to see an extra large one in the tray i do have to tell my family :lol: its the smae with dog poop we will quite often discuss our dogs bowel habits.....even whilst eating tea :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

When Willow was sick last week we stayed at home Friday and Saturday night and spent most of the evening counting the poos he'd done. :lol: My parents thought this was very funny - we didn't tell our friends what we were doing though!! :lol:

awww hun im so glad bunny poo delights you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i must say when i see bunny poo i think omg they need cleaning out AGAIN! :roll:

AliBenMummy said:
Hello!

Does anyone else get excited when they see that their bun has done lots of lovely big poos that have lots of golden fibre in them? :shock:

Whenever I see a good one, I just have to tell my OH about it. Sometimes I even show him one because I'm so proud of my little bun!

Since Alice has had problems with her guts, it's a really big thing for me when she produces good ones!!

Gemma xx

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I do too.

Back