• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Want to See Our Spay Scars.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture179.jpg

Libby says here is my one done yesterday

Picture178.jpg

Aisling says

Picture177.jpg

Hello :wave: I had one done yesterday too!!

Picture175.jpg

Aren't they neat!!

Janex

wow! what neat and small wounds, Lilly and Violet both had reeeeaally long ones!!! Well done girlies, feel better soon xx

Crikey they are tiny wounds compared to what my vet does! :shock: Two girls I recently had done had a wound right up the middle of their tummy.

Louis

ellepotter said:
Crikey they are tiny wounds compared to what my vet does! :shock: Two girls I recently had done had a wound right up the middle of their tummy.

Louis

I think Christobel could spay a Bun in her sleep the amont of them she does!!

They also recover VERY quickly and are eating and pooing within a few hours of waking up. I would recommend Christobel to ANYONE who is ultra-anxious about having their bun spayed.

I watch her do a Bunster Castration a few weeks ago, AMAZING!!

Janex

Ah very neat!! Though I must say that Amy's spay scar a couple of weeks ago was the neatest I've ever seen! Though I didn't get a pic :( It healed up soooo quickly too - was a male vet with very good sewing skills!!!

Jack's-Jane said:

They also recover VERY quickly and are eating and pooing within a few hours of waking up. I would recommend Christobel to ANYONE who is ultra-anxious about having their bun spayed.

Janex

That's really tempting - I'm terrified about putting Jacob under a GA after losing Vince that way.

My parents are in Hampton so I'm seriously considering visiting them and taking Jacob with me and getting her spay done there! Where is Christobel based? (it's been ages since I've taken an animal to a vet back home.. there are practices on Heath Road and Hampton Road I think..? :?)

Morrigan1981 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

That's really tempting - I'm terrified about putting Jacob under a GA after losing Vince that way.

My parents are in Hampton so I'm seriously considering visiting them and taking Jacob with me and getting her spay done there! Where is Christobel based? (it's been ages since I've taken an animal to a vet back home.. there are practices on Heath Road and Hampton Road I think..? :?)

Christobel Molesley
Twickenham Vets
Hampton Road
Twickenham
Middlesex

Tel:020-8898-0528

:D :D

Janex

Very tidy - when Molly had hers done they shaved all her white tummy fur off and she was a nudey rudey for ages after that! :lol:

Back