• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby pigs I am fostering from Cheryl

nic99

Warren Scout
I am fostering a few pregnant pigs for Cheryl (sgprescue), one of which gave birth today to 3 beautiful bouncing babies, 2 girls and a boy. They are all adorable. The boy, named Claude :D , is the darker gingery one and the smallest of the three. The two girls are yet to be named.

babies001.jpg

babies003.jpg

babies005.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww x 20 million I love baby piggies they are adorable you are so lucky!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

How is mum?

I have decided to name the two girls Comet (the all buff one) and Cupid after two of Santa's reindeers. My sister named Claude, as she said it sounded liked Claus, but cuter.

Their mum is doing just fine, though she is an incredibly nervous little girl and still very young herself. I don't think she is used to handling at all so I am trying to minimise any contact with her and just leave her be for now so as not to stress her out too much while she is just getting used to her babies.

Back