• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why do people have rabbits

elaine

Mama Doe
Tonight I have taken in a frenchy female about 2 yrs old via my vet as the owners husband was ringing round all the local vets to see how much they would charge for pts. as it was his wifes and she had died.

Anyway I went to pick it up as it was local and she was living in a 2ft hutch and was absolutely wet through as he didn't see the nee to cover her up in that heavy rain last night

If I get chnace this week work permitting I am going to pop her off to the vet for a check up and for him to have alook at her back legs as they are on the stiff side. and then all being well she will go on the sponsorship page

Elaine

Elaine, that's awful..... you could say he's probably had other things on his mind like his wife's funeral etc. However, to be keeping a Frenchie in a 2ft hutch is not acceptable - it's no wonder her legs are stiff, she's probably not been allowed enough room to grow and exercise. Poor bun, I hope you can return her to health and maybe find her a good permanent home

its is a very sad story. Thats why we all got to make sure we make arrangements for aour little babies.

Poor bun. Hope she finds a nice new home soon

Poor bunny :( ANd to be all wet as well. At least she'll have the chance of a loving home now.

Back