• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RR Tops 700!

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
It just grows and grows and grows. There are currently 712 rabbits listed on RR for rehoming. 460 of those added/updated within the last 30days (all added/updated) within the last 3 months.

Tam

that's sort of good, but also bad...

Would be nice to get some statistics about how many get rehomed through the site, but I guess that's pretty difficult/impossible!

woodstock said:

Would be nice to get some statistics about how many get rehomed through the site, but I guess that's pretty difficult/impossible!

Not at all, let me wow you with my statistics :lol:

(Btw, I just realised that september next year will be RR's 5th birthday!!!!)

Numbers of individual rabbits listed
1st Year (sept02-sept03) 614
2nd Year (oct03-sept04) 780
3rd Year (oct04-sept05) 2082
4th Year (oct05-sept06) 2989
5th Year (oct06-now) 646
Total 7144

In last 30 days 257 new rabbits have been listed, of those 34 have already been rehomed.

Of the rabbits currently available 580 are from (47 different) rescues (the rest private individuals).

Of the 7144 added in total 4622 have been marked as rehomed (ie removed by the owner/rescue not just deleted when the ad gets old), of those:

1865 were marked as rehomed via Rabbit Rehome
2757 were rehomed elsewhere

So I make that 40% of rabbits added to RR find a home through it.

Though, I guess you could add to that all the people that find a bun by going direct to a rescue found through RR :)

Tam

loopylop said:
Tamsin said:
Though, I guess you could add to that all the people that find a bun by going direct to a rescue found through RR :)

Tam

Thats how I got Rudy :thumb:

....and how I got Gordon Bennet, Lizzie, the late Orlaith, Michael and am soon to get Meg :D

Janex

:lol: And then there are all the bunny that get mentioned on the forum and snapped up before they make it to RR ;)

Jack's-Jane said:
loopylop said:
Tamsin said:

Tam

Thats how I got Rudy :thumb:

....and how I got Gordon Bennet, Lizzie, the late Orlaith, Michael and am soon to get Meg :D

Janex

Does that include Old Bill?

Tamsin said:
:lol: And then there are all the bunny that get mentioned on the forum and snapped up before they make it to RR ;)

Like Salt and Pepper.
I think it's fabulous actually - very sad that so many need new homes, but fantastic that there is a hope for them via RR.

If it wouldn't of been for this forum I would of never made that phone call to rabbit rehome.. I now have my lovely little Princess Molly here with me..

Well done for having all the info to hand Tamsin..and brilliant that RR has helped so many rabbits to have a secnd chance :D

Tamsin said:
woodstock said:

Not at all, let me wow you with my statistics :lol:

(Btw, I just realised that september next year will be RR's 5th birthday!!!!)

Numbers of individual rabbits listed
1st Year (sept02-sept03) 614
2nd Year (oct03-sept04) 780
3rd Year (oct04-sept05) 2082
4th Year (oct05-sept06) 2989
5th Year (oct06-now) 646
Total 7144

In last 30 days 257 new rabbits have been listed, of those 34 have already been rehomed.

Of the rabbits currently available 580 are from (47 different) rescues (the rest private individuals).

Of the 7144 added in total 4622 have been marked as rehomed (ie removed by the owner/rescue not just deleted when the ad gets old), of those:

1865 were marked as rehomed via Rabbit Rehome
2757 were rehomed elsewhere

So I make that 40% of rabbits added to RR find a home through it.

Tam

:thumb:

Tuesday is one of that rather large number :)

wow well done tams that you are helping so many buns, the stats for the last two years are shocking arent they but at the same time look how many are rehomed :thumb:

Back