• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When rescue work pays off....

Veronica

Mama Doe
Just to report....Sara's Rescue has had a brilliant result on a cruelty case we've been working on.

It involved a male netherland dwarf, who was being severly neglected, and used to 'entertain the dogs'. It's amazing this little bunny hasn't been killed already :(

The bunny has been signed over to the rescue this morning, and is currently at Sara's being assessed. He will be visiting the vets at 9.10am tomorrow for a health check etc.
The fact that this bunny is now in safety is brilliant! :D I know that everyone who has been involved in this case have had so much upset and worry over this little chap, and now the fact that he is safe and sound has truely made all the work worth while.

I will of course keep you all updated on the bunnies progress, and will get pics when he is more settled :D

Veronica x

Great news - glad to hear the little one is now in safe hands....

Used to entertain dogs :evil: :x :evil:

:thumb: Fantastic!!! Hope his owners fall over & break there both legs for putting that poor rabbit through hell...

karen354 said:
:thumb: Fantastic!!! Hope his owners fall over & break their both legs for putting that poor rabbit through ****...

Whoops I'm not allowed to talk like that am I ?

karen354 said:
karen354 said:
:thumb: Fantastic!!! Hope his owners fall over & break their both legs for putting that poor rabbit through ****...

Whoops I'm not allowed to talk like that am I ?

Well we don't know the owners name so can't go round and break their legs for them, I think that's the main problem :lol: And it won't let you swear either :wink:

Back