• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Bunny

Monkey

Warren Veteran
I went to my local pet shop at the weekend and was looking at the little cute bundles of fluff hopping around as you do. :D
Just to the side of these was a bunny in a reasonable size hutch with a sticker on the top saying 'Rabbit and Hutch £99.00" I went to say hello to him and he hopped off stamping his feet and went to hide in his bedroom. I watched for a bit and he did this every time someone went near him. He looked so scared bless him, obviously not used to humans at all. :?

Am just worried that if someone did buy him and the hutch that he'd end up in a rescue as it seems nobody has ever really handled him or anything :cry: :?

Awww that's sad :( Was the hutch worth £99 - then you could justify buying the hutch and oops a bunny comes with it, oh well never mind :lol:

I wouldn't have paid £99 for it, seemed very close to the ground and so might get damp and stuff then poor little bunny!

I hope someone really patient and nice find him and gives hima good little happy bunny home :D

Back