• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mad bunnies in the rain....

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone elses buns insist on sitting in the rain?? :roll: Sweep and Blue have been sat out in the run since they got up this morning.. good job I keep it covered :wink:
RIMG0905.jpg

Hiya Sue :wave: Sweep and Blue are gorgeous :D :D
All our bunnies stay in when it is warm and dry, and then venture out when it is raining cats and dogs so to speak :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
We have grown (rabbit friendly) creepers over our avairies as they give a natural protection from the elements :wink:
It is just me that gets soaking wet now, this wet weather seems to penetrate any waterproofs I wear :? :roll: :roll: I need a special hat with an umbrella attached, that would do the trick :wink: :lol:

My two are exactly the same. I put a large piece of ply over a third of the run when it rains, and there's also a small waterproof shelter which they never use apart to sit on top of.They are quite happy to graze away while it's drizzling but when it gets heavy they jump on top of the box.

Back