• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A&P Pellets use by....?

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
Hi
I can only find a 20kg bag of A&P natural pellets, seeing as I only have one bun eating this it will last ages, is there a quick sell by/use by date on the pellets, will it go off quick?

Anyone know where I could get a smaller bag in the Essex area?

Thanks.
xx

I know I have looked for these in Oxford to try them, but I can never see it stocked anywhere. I am going to have a look at the SPH website as they are just outside Oxford and see if they are there. You might want to have a look on the internet if you can't see any in Essex, or go on the A and P website and see who their stockists are. I have just converted to Science Selective from Excel.

i would try ringing round pet shops or feed stores. i thouhgt i would have to buy a big bag but rang around and found a couple of places that sell it by the kg. or is there anyone on the forum you could share a bag with?

I bought my first bag in August and the use by date was 30th November. JUST about used it all by then with 2 buns ;) I think you can keep it for longer if you store it in an airtight container.

But even if you do only use half the bag it's still great value for money!! :D

Thanks. I found a place near brentwood, but they only do 20kg. As you say, it is well priced so doesn't matter if I throw some away. Much better value than SS, although my other bun loves SS!

I'd be very happy to share half with someone else, if there's anyone in the romford/nearby area that wants to collect some from me once I've bought it?

xx

Back