• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

13 - Lucky for some....

chloaster

Warren Veteran
:D :D I am so excited - been wanting this for ages!! :D :D

My bathroom yesterday -

CIMG4555.jpg

And yes - there are 14 buns there but Max, the bun by my husbands left foot, is my grumpy house rabbit and he was having none of it - chasing and biting and scaring himself silly, so we gave up on him - for now - and the others are doing ok! :D

This is them in their dining room

CIMG4569.jpg

So far, so good. Jess and Shadow have a lot of bad history but they seem to be getting on ok, Jess is a little daunted by the whole thing at the mo but I'm sure her personality will resurface soon. The 7 are taking it all in their stride, the boys are a little quiet but not as quiet as yesterday so don't think that'll last long! Will keep you posted! :D

Wow, 13 bunnies-you must be brave! :wink: :lol: It's great seeing so many buns together, it must be really interesting to watch how they all react with each other. :D

In my rabbit cathedral!! It has just been finished - the "cathedral" is 20ft x 14ft, we've set it up with 5 4ft x 2ft x 2ft hutches down each side over 4ft x 5.5ft runs - they all have removable dividers so the group has a 12ft hutch and a 12ft x 5.5ft run. I'm waiting til Daisy is all healed up then using the fourth section I'm going to give them as neutral ground to introduce her and then they'll have a 16ft hutch with a 16ft x 5.5ft run - if that makes any sense??? :oops:
The area in the photo is the dining room, they also have a play room and a bathroom - me thinks my cunning plans will be given the elbow and the whole place used as so desired but I'm enjoying living in my little fantasy world at least for the first couple of days!! :lol:

Gosh Chloe you are ambitious :shock: I knew you wanted to, but WOW :shock: 13!!

I do hope no one takes chunks out of anyone. I have had to take Chessie out of my four as he now has an infected wound on his haunch and a terrible gash where his privates used to be :cry: I know it was Sage as she is the only one with teeth in that group - which is why I was brave enough to try it :?

But I have managed to get the half wild litter and their babysitter Apple all together so I still have a foursome 8) I have never seen anything so gorgeous in my life :love: I stood there this afternoon cooing at them :lol: Nutbrown, the male youngster loves big Uncle Apple, and Apple finally has stopped thumping and charging about and accepted his snuggles, and the girls nestle up to him too. I'm cooing again just thinking about it :oops: I completely understand why you want to do this, I just hope nobun gets badly hurt.

Does Howard know you are calling it a cathedral? I can't wait to see the whole thing. He says it makes mine look a mess, and dark, and scruffy :(
He has a point I suppose, but I still love it, and anyway I LIKE spiders :lol: Could do without it raining inside though :roll:

Good luck. The thing is if it works you will never get anything done as you will be watching them all the time as they will be so gorgeous :lol:

doorkeeper said:
Gosh Chloe you are ambitious :shock: I knew you wanted to, but WOW :shock: 13!!

I do hope no one takes chunks out of anyone. I have had to take Chessie out of my four as he now has an infected wound on his haunch and a terrible gash where his privates used to be :cry: I know it was Sage as she is the only one with teeth in that group - which is why I was brave enough to try it :?

But I have managed to get the half wild litter and their babysitter Apple all together so I still have a foursome 8) I have never seen anything so gorgeous in my life :love: I stood there this afternoon cooing at them :lol: Nutbrown, the male youngster loves big Uncle Apple, and Apple finally has stopped thumping and charging about and accepted his snuggles, and the girls nestle up to him too. I'm cooing again just thinking about it :oops: I completely understand why you want to do this, I just hope nobun gets badly hurt.

Does Howard know you are calling it a cathedral? I can't wait to see the whole thing. He says it makes mine look a mess, and dark, and scruffy :(
He has a point I suppose, but I still love it, and anyway I LIKE spiders :lol: Could do without it raining inside though :roll:

Good luck. The thing is if it works you will never get anything done as you will be watching them all the time as they will be so gorgeous :lol:

Oh Louise I'm so sorry about Chessie - they were such a fab four! Hope he heals up soon - you really should tell Sage that when taking sneaky chunks out of other buns it is not going to go unnoticed that she is the only one with teeth! So glad about your other foursome, I know what you mean about the cooing, I was in the Cathedral for ages and when Andy asked me what I had been doing and I had to admit to nothing :oops: Just cooing!!
I think Howard does know we are calling it the Rabbit Cathedral - fortunately being your brother-in-law he has already had his intro to mad bunny people so takes it all in his stride!! :lol: And don't listen to him about your place - all of us who have visited think you have a fab set-up. Plus he only saw ours pre bunsters moving in - they have only been in there 24hours and I can tell you the floors don't look white anymore!! :roll: :lol:

Wow :shock: Thats amaising! Well done you. I tried to bond my 2 pairs into a group and it all went a bit pete-tong with huge fights! I think thats the end of me bonding!

OMG that's amazing! they look fab together :D I wish I could persuade my OH to let me have more bunnies.......

wooooooooooooooow i am stunned :love: awwwww cripes thats amazing!!!!! and I cant bond my two boys! :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Chloe way to go Girlie !!!! Wooo hooo ! See what you mean about the poopy bathroom :lol: So glad the big bonding has gone well. Aww and The Cathedral is ready, cant wait to have a look round it. Im not telling my girls and boys about it, they will be green with envy. :D

x

Back