• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jill - Honeybunny

Dear Auntie Jill this sunday, the 17th, it will be a year since you gave me the chance of a forever home. I remember bonding in the back of the car in a very cold layby with a very handsome spoilt boy called millie who i came to love very much and i was very sad when he died. I have since met a new husban called sparkey who is very similar to milly except he only has 3 legs and is moodier :roll: :roll: :roll:
Anyway i just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the chance to be happy, without you who knows where i would be and although some days are harder than others you do an amazing job and i will always be greatful to you as will my mum and dad. have a very happy and hoppy christmas, lots and lots of love Tilly xxxxx

Then
DSC01652.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

Now

DSC01831-1.jpg

DSC01810-1.jpg

Such a LOVELY post :D
I am blubbing :oops:
Jill will be THRILLED when she sees this :D

Merry Christmas Tilly and Sparkey :D

Janex

Oh Tilly how wonderful to hear from you :D Your words brought a tear to my eye...you have grown into a very attractive young lady. I think of you often as I still have the photo that was in the local paper of me holding you and your sister Flora :D
Tell your mum and dad I was only asking after them the other day..give them my love and i hope you all have a Bunderful Christmas! xxx

Dear Auntie Jill, i will pass on your kind words to mum and dad, I know they will want me to thank you for making us a family even if i do chew everything and sit on the windowsill when i know i am not supposed to :lol: :lol: 8) 8) Mum loves me coz i am naughty and dad loves me because i am so beautiful, everyone who meets me says so 8) Mum and dad didn't think i was ever going to stop growing and thought that maybe i was part giant but now they wouldn't be without me, mum sings to me alot which is sometimes hard to hear :roll: :roll: and dad spoils us by giving us raisins and grapes when he knows mum already has :wink:
I hope that 2007 brings with it everything you wish for, you are a truly wnderful person and me, mum and dad will always remember what you have done for us, all my love and massive bunny snuggles, Tilly AKA the tilster, tilly van totten, totten van totten, tilly vanilly and b*gger lugs :lol:

Thank you Tilly for posting your pictures on the forum, it was only the other day that Jill was saying that she would love to see some pictures of some of the rabbits who have passed through her house on the way to a better life. I know pictures always make Jill happier

Back