• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aisling and Libby Are To Be Spayed Today-1510hrs U/D

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...and as usual I am a nervous wreck!!
Please wish them well. Libby has been through SO MUCH in her short life :cry: She now has a lovely friend in Inspector Morse :D She will NEVER have to endure neglect again......

Aisling is a little sweetheart :love: She loves her chubby friend Gordon Bennet VERY MUCH :love:

I will be so glad when tomorrow is over and my babies are back home.

Janex

Thank You!!
Honestly, I should be used to this by now but I still stress with EVERY-BUN that I have to get neutered.

Janex

I don't think it ever gets any easier!!! Every time any one of my buns goes under an anaesthetic it feels like the first time I've ever been through it!

nicolar said:
I don't think it ever gets any easier!!! Every time any one of my buns goes under an anaesthetic it feels like the first time I've ever been through it!

Seeing little Pippa in your siggie is always VERY comforting :D She really was such an EXTRA-SPECIAL Bun.. :D

Janex

Ah Jane thank you :) I always love to see Jack in your signature too - I bet they are the best of buddies up there :D

I was talking to my manager the other day about her, I miss her still so very much, it's a year next month that she went to the Bridge, I think about her all the time. She is one of the most special buns I have had - I obviouly love Amy + Princess lots and lots but I had a very special bond with Pippa because I nursed her for about 6 weeks before she had to go.

Pippa will be watching over your girlies tomorrow.

Nicola

nicolar said:
Ah Jane thank you :) I always love to see Jack in your signature too - I bet they are the best of buddies up there :D

I was talking to my manager the other day about her, I miss her still so very much, it's a year next month that she went to the Bridge, I think about her all the time. She is one of the most special buns I have had - I obviouly love Amy + Princess lots and lots but I had a very special bond with Pippa because I nursed her for about 6 weeks before she had to go.

Pippa will be watching over your girlies tomorrow.

Nicola

Awww Nicola I so know what you mean about that 'special bond'.
I think of Jack EVERY day. Just before I go to sleep at night I say 'thank you for looking out for me today Jack'
Maybe that seems MAD but I dont care!!

Janex

Back