• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flectobed *edited title*

luvabun

Warren Veteran
.. I highly recommend this :D It's expensive but as you know it's bloomin' freezing outside. My buns are outdoor buns and I picked Brody up off her thermo vetbed and she had the warmest belly :D she was like a little furry, hot water bottle :lol: :thumb:

I have not heard of Thermo-Vetbed. It sounds great!! :thumb:
I cant help thinking of the TV character 'Thermo-Man' though... :oops:

Janex

It does sound very good! My two get Snugglesafes every night when it is cold like this - I love to think of them all snuggled up in their beds! I've got something which reflects their heat when they sit on it - Flectabed I think it is called.

Nicola

Is it just the quilt inbetween the fleece that makes it warmer or does it go in the microwave or something. i cannot figure it out :?

Ah it is very good then as I have one already!! I usually put it in with Princess and often find her sitting on it.

We were sent a sample, its just a space blanket that has been shreded and made into a duvet with the vetbed over the top like a quilt cover

Bunnybasics said:
We were sent a sample, its just a space blanket that has been shreded and made into a duvet with the vetbed over the top like a quilt cover
Me being thick again :oops: but what's a space blanket :oops: whatever it is, it's magic :thumb:

That sounds good, I can think of several bunsters here that would really benefit. - Like Dandelion the old chap who came in on Friday night with a facial abscess :cry: Six and a half and no longer wanted :cry: Of course he would probably hump it :roll: :oops: Everything seems to excite him :? He is on vetbed but that would be even better. Poor old soul is dribbling so much his front is soaked constantly :cry: Makes for cold nights :(

Ahhhh bless him. Poor little thing. I haven't donated anything for bunnies at Xmas yet but I'd love to buy one of the Flectabeds for poor old Dandelion for Xmas if that would be of use to you? Make his nights a bit warmer :D PM me if that would be good for you.

Nicola

nicolar said:
Ahhhh bless him. Poor little thing. I haven't donated anything for bunnies at Xmas yet but I'd love to buy one of the Flectabeds for poor old Dandelion for Xmas if that would be of use to you? Make his nights a bit warmer :D PM me if that would be good for you.

Nicola

That would be so brilliant Nicola :D Thankyou from poor old Mr Dandelion. He will love it :D

Ah you are very welcome! Anything to make Mr Dandelion's Xmas a bit happier (and warmer!!) :D PM me the address to get it shipped to. I will order it tomorrow morning and hopefully it won't take long to arrive!

Dandelion is very happy with his new bed :D 8)

Many thanks to Nicola, Amy and Princess :D :D

Here he is putting it to good use:

dandelionbed3.jpg

dandelionbed1.jpg

dandelionbed2.jpg

It didn't take him long to mess it up I'm afraid. The second cover come in very useful no doubt :D

The poor old fella is on three antibiotics plus metacam for pain. The abcess has already improved, the sausage like capsule has emptied, and the tracking that was going down the side of his face towards his neck is no longer there :D And he is eating well. Actually that is an understatement. He is wolfing down his food :D As long as you grate his veg he manages very well. The vet says his teeth are dreadful though :cry: He is booked for a dental and to be deplumed next Thursday once the antibiotics have had longer to work on the infection.

Wish him well everyone please.

doorkeeper said:
Dandelion is very happy with his new bed :D 8)

Many thanks to Nicola, Amy and Princess :D :D

Here he is putting it to good use:

It didn't take him long to mess it up I'm afraid. The second cover come in very useful no doubt :D

The poor old fella is on three antibiotics plus metacam for pain. The abcess has already improved, the sausage like capsule has emptied, and the tracking that was going down the side of his face towards his neck is no longer there :D And he is eating well. Actually that is an understatement. He is wolfing down his food :D As long as you grate his veg he manages very well. The vet says his teeth are dreadful though :cry: He is booked for a dental and to be deplumed next Thursday once the antibiotics have had longer to work on the infection.

Wish him well everyone please.
Very best wishes for Daldelion bless him. Glad to see he's comfy on his new bed. Hope he stays warm and toasty :) Btw.. spare cover :? I didn't get one :cry:

Ahhh bless him, he looks so cosy on his new bed!! So glad he likes it, Amy + Princess will be pleased when I tell them too!! :D I do hope he continues to improve, he is such a cutie pie!! Lots of healing vibes for him.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this thread, I totally lost it and only remembered to look on it again after you PMed me!!

Jill - spare cover was free from Petlife site when I ordered it during the week - a bargain! Oh and Louise can't wait to see a pic of him on his spare one too - it said it was spotty!! My lovely Princess would blend in with it! :lol:

Nicola

I'll take one of him on the other cover asap. He is using it at present, but the camera is at the rescue and now he is at home with me as he isn't doing as well :cry: :cry: :cry: He now has an abcess below his ear on the other side :cry: :cry: :cry: and pus visible within the ear :( When the vet checked his ears last week they were clear. It is alarming that that developed while he was on all the antibiotics :cry: I don't think he will be able to have his dental or be neutered with all that pus around, and the vet I would like to deal with whatever he does need is on holiday until Sat :( This is so hard, I am getting really attached to this old fella. Sometimes I think me falling for them is a jinx :cry: I just want him to have some quality time before he crosses the bridge, to make up for all the unloved years :? I soooooo wanted him to have a real girly bun of his own, as fond as he is of his pink bunny :oops: And of my fluffy jumper :oops: (There is life in the randy old soul yet :oops:) I'm not giving up on him, but it doesn't look good :cry:

doorkeeper said:
I soooooo wanted him to have a real girly bun of his own, as fond as he is of his pink bunny :oops: And of my fluffy jumper :oops: (There is life in the randy old soul yet :oops:) I'm not giving up on him, but it doesn't look good :cry:
Aww what a delightful picture you paint of an amorous old bun.. bless him. I'm sure he's getting spoilt rotten for whatever time he has left and when he does go, he will know he was loved

Back