• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tills looking festive!

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
.. Now I know I'm biased, but isn't she the most gorgeous thing you've ever set eyes on?!! :oops:

photobucketxmas2.jpg

photobucketxmas1.jpg

Becki X

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Tills you make me laugh! She looks so unimpressed in that first pic! :lol: :lol: It must be the christmas grinch! :wink: :love:

Tilly looks adorable. I too have a soft spot for all the black and white buns that were found in Oxford. Tilly's face looks just like Sybil and Polly (on here) and they all have such character in their faces.

Jess thats what we call her - The Christmas Grinch!!! :lol: Shes such a little grump :roll:. She says Thank You & Merry Christmas to you too Leah :wink: Raine .. Black & white buns are the bestest buns in the wooorld!! :D If I ever have more buns, I want a big family of Tilly's!! :shock: (Dont think i could cope with more than one though :lol:!) I have yet to meet/hear of an unfriendly blackie whitie bunster ... they're amazing little guys :D :D :D XX

Back