• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG..Freeads

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Zoe just showed me this :shock:

[admin edit - removed]

Look at the website link .. at the 'bunnies for sale' page .. OMG those poor poor animals :(

Becki xX

Sue&Sooty said:
:shock: :shock: :x :x :cry: :cry:

I know .. I'm not being funny, but on the 'Saturday nights' page, the young girl out drinking with her Mum and whoever else .. Doesnt come across as right responsible :? Wondered if any rescues could help, I did wonder about taking one or two at a time (myself) and neutering them, then homing them, but looking at it, this seems an impossible task! :cry: X

That's a lot of animals for someone so obviously young. And they're not rabbits - they're 'wabbits' :shock:

And a lot of the 'wabs' are free to good home - but you have to question whether it's right to take in loads of buns from someone who's bred them irresponsibly, just making more room. Although saying that it looks like she lives on a farm or somewhere similar so plenty of room for more anyway :( :evil:

this is Simba. she cannot be bred with because she is too old. i gave her to my m8 n wen they bred with her she jst ate all the babies, it wasnt nice. she is 3yrs old and very tame. make great pet for a child, big fluffy and cuddly.

:twisted: :roll: :(

Oh my word it gets worse
My sister didn't feed her pet,
Thinner and thinner it was to get,
She didn't give him his water,
His life became so much shorter.

She went down to Smudge's hutch,
Found him dead and cried very much.
If she just had gave him some food,
We might have avoided her bad mood.

25 quid went down the drain,
That's her mother's biggest pain,
Jess's tears have finally stopped,
Into the hole Smudge is plopped.

Now he's gone and burried well,
Jess's new wab is called Mel,
Lets hope she thinks to feed this one,
Coz if she dunt Mel will be gone!

rineyroo said:
Oh my word it gets worse
My sister didn't feed her pet,
Thinner and thinner it was to get,
She didn't give him his water,
His life became so much shorter.

She went down to Smudge's hutch,
Found him dead and cried very much.
If she just had gave him some food,
We might have avoided her bad mood.

25 quid went down the drain,
That's her mother's biggest pain,
Jess's tears have finally stopped,
Into the hole Smudge is plopped.

Now he's gone and burried well,
Jess's new wab is called Mel,
Lets hope she thinks to feed this one,
Coz if she dunt Mel will be gone!

O..M..G :evil: Is that from the add I posted?!!! I am SO ashamed to be human :x :cry: :x X

OMG I didn't see that - is that a true story? That's awful, and she thinks it's funny enough to write a poem about. I can feel an email coming on.

kayjay said:
OMG I didn't see that - is that a true story? That's awful, and she thinks it's funny enough to write a poem about. I can feel an email coming on.

Maybe wait until the rspca are contacted .. so she wont remove it? :) X

Sorry guys but I don't think singling out freeads for attack is a very appropriate use for the forum.

Tamsin said:
Sorry guys but I don't think singling out freeads for attack is a very appropriate use for the forum.

Sorry!! :oops: Wasn't actually for attack though .. Just to see what we could do :? X

Back