• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Jill!!...(HONEYBUNNY)-U/D Gordon Bennet is Worried

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Do bald Bucks still pull the Does.... :?

Picture174.jpg

I appear to be having rather a spectacular moult :shock:

Love'n'Snuggles

Gordon Bennet
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gordon you are so lovely I'm sure you can still pull!..anyway just tell them you ar sacrificing your gorgoeus coat to make a cosy bed for them..that'll work! :wink: :lol:

honeybunny said:
Gordon you are so lovely I'm sure you can still pull!..anyway just tell them you ar sacrificing your gorgoeus coat to make a cosy bed for them..that'll work! :wink: :lol:

Well Auntie Jill, tomorrow I am off to the 'Well Doe Clinic' as my partner has a gynae appointment..... :?
Auntie Jill I dont like to appear dim but what on earth is a 'gynae appointment' :?
I have asked my partner, Aisling, and she says as I am a Buck I 'wont understand' She says to take a packed lunch with me though so I guess I'll be hangin' about in waiting rooms all day..... :roll:

OH BLIMEY, just had a thought.......she wont expect ME to WATCH will she.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

*Gordon Bennet Faints*

Picture111.jpg

Pass the smelling salts Aisling..... :roll:

:wink: :lol:

Janex

[quote="kayjay
:lol: :lol: :lol: forget how young you are sometimes, it's to do with female 'bits'[/quote]

LOL, one way of putting it,

look it up on google Beth,

aww Poor Gordon, it'll make him blush!!

brilliant pic..aand Gordon it looks like your young wife is wearing you out! :lol: Please tell her I send lots of love for her op tomorrow xx

Back