• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Fluffballs

touie

Wise Old Thumper
AKA Toffee and Caramel out in the garden today :D They don't really have glowing red eyes though :shock: :lol:

hey how'd you get out there?
dec06078.jpg

toffee
dec06072.jpg

dec06073.jpg

dec06080.jpg

Caramel wouldn't play, she sawe the camera and said 'kiss my fuzzy ****' :shock:
dec06077.jpg

then she hid her face in her paws :roll:
dec06086.jpg

dec06087.jpg

but i caught her out in the end :D
dec06088.jpg

OMG they look like Stuart :shock:

Fluffy cushions just like him. I thought he was a cashmere lop :?

Unfortunately I didn't get a good pic of him while he was in full cushion mode. I cut off half his hair last weekend as it was full of hay. He still has an inch left so won't get cold.

He has that same grey wispy coat on his body and a shorter coated black head, only he is a lop.

Here are a couple of pics I found, but they aren't very good, both are only his bottom :? :
Haymonster:
haymonster.jpg

With his gorgeous girls
gorgeousgirls.jpg

Lovely pictures. That fur must be a nightmare picking up straw and hay in it. How long does it take you to groom all your fluffies.

I'm sure sTUARTS A CASHMIRE LOP IF HE HAS LOPPED EARS :D last time they had a thorough grooming session wi was about 45mins per bunny but it can take a couple of hours each if they're molting reaLLY badly, would prob be less if they let me do them everyday but the grumpy girls leg it if i haven't got someone to hold them :shock: :lol:

I can tell them apart cause caramels a bit smaller, has a slightly darker head and growls :shock: :lol:

Back