• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss and Bournville

capel

Warren Veteran
Here's another of my two outdoor bunnies working on the cuteness factor by having a mutual grooming session under the coffee table. I think they were trying to impress me with their impeccable behaviour ie, "Look at us mum! No running, digging, wire-chewing,or even casual pooing!! We REALLY think you need to have us indooors 24/7" Also one of Floss trying to blend in with the furnishings!!
DSC01514.jpg

[/img]
DSC01595.jpg

I'm very lucky as neither bun is a digger or chewer..oh apart from Bournville who did a very efficient transformation job on our stereo which is now mono!!! :shock: My fault for not hiding the wires!! Lesson learnt. They came in every evening for a couple of hours before being put back in the hutch, but now that the weather is so much colder I worry about the effect of temperature changes, so they come in for a quick gallop around in the morning before the heating is on and before they go out into the garden run. But now that we've altered the time switch for the heat to come on early, their visits indoors will stop till the Spring. :(

Back