• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unbelievable!

Although its cheaper than new, they are too small. My sister in law lets her chickens sleep in there, but they have a larger enclosure.

I think for a couple of bantams, ok, anything bigger then forget it and for rabbits - NO WAY :!:

I saw this the other day when i was looking on ebay. its the most wierd thing ive ever seen and the indoor bit looks so tiny

be nice as a solo guinea run, wouldnt have it as a main house for even a guinea though. imagine the nice shed and run you could get instead!

whiskyscruffles said:
be nice as a solo guinea run, wouldnt have it as a main house for even a guinea though. imagine the nice shed and run you could get instead!

Definitely not for a guinea pig - they need sunlight like we do not to be shut up in a dark box

A VERY expensive run imo

I still think its too small for chickens if you left them in it all the time. They get locked in the igloo at night and opened up into a large enclosure the rest of the time. Lots of chickens getting dumped because of bird flu.

My rescue chickens would be miserable as sin in one of those. They have a huge run and a lovely warm cosy chicken house, with ventilation for the summer. :D

Back