• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor buns - need your help with pics

my mate has just recently got a rabbit from someone at work who didnt want her anymore :( so when my friend saw the email going around work she took her in (vet checked - shes overweight and a gunky eye but otherwise ok.) anyways she wants the rabbit to be an indoor bun so i suggested getting a dog crate and meantioned how great they were and also could add second layer. she didnt sound too keen...so this is where i need your help. could you please post some pics of dog crate rabbit homes you have? i have already sent her a link to the recent post by john i think but wanted her to see how different they could all be. i think if she sees how much better they are she will go for the crate rather than a indoor hutch.
thanks all in advance x

here is mine

22-Oct-2006010.jpg

Thats a good set up. I just ordered my first dog crate off ebay. I need it for when the builders are here.

this is my set up, she has this in a huge garden room, but im going to put a shelf in the same as cheekytikkis next few when i have time off work

CIMG0438.jpg

CIMG0431.jpg

If i didnt have two ferrets indoors (one very recently poorly one) i would love to bring Maya in. Its giving me a chance to see the designs others have thought up - great thread!!

Here is what Snowy and Buttons live in. Going to get my ex to make a shelf for it when he gets time :D

000_0458.jpg

newpen3.jpg

newpen1.jpg

a 48" dog crate with a 8panel run attached. Now i have moved they just have a room to themselves without a dog crate.

cheekytikki said:
what is that green stuff round your crate? where did you get it from?

It's some plastic type stuff that i found at work and got one of the guys to cut it into strips for me.

Sorry, not a lot of help i know :lol:

damn i wnted some for my crate oh well the search conitues :lol: (been told about something beginning with a c from ebay but dunno where else they sell it

cheekytikki said:
damn i wnted some for my crate oh well the search conitues :lol: (been told about something beginning with a c from ebay but dunno where else they sell it

It's the stuff that signs are made out of, as cavysrock says it's called correx and you can buy off ebay but if you ask at a local sign shop you might be able to get it cheaper/free offcuts.

Back