• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Lord Lopsley

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture1018.jpg

He was a handsome Bun wasn't he. I am sorting out piccies and just stumbled on this one. I do wish he could have been with us for MUCH longer... :cry:

Janex

He really was a handsome bun..... He has a face that just makes you want to cuddle him. Bet he has all the ladies swooning on Rainbow Bridge.....

Awww miss you so much cutie pie :( I know your mummy misses you to... I wish you could send some stories down herre of what trouble you are getting up to. Although I am not to sure rainbow bridge has washing lines as nothing gets dirty up there lol

Aww Jane .. He was gorgeous, It's usually the really special bunnies that get called to the bridge so soon, When Charlie & Boo both died young, Mum says it's because they're too special for earth .. I think shes right :) X

Beaney said:
He really was a handsome bun..... He has a face that just makes you want to cuddle him. Bet he has all the ladies swooning on Rainbow Bridge.....

I bet Hazel would love to meet him, and so would dandelion

Thank-you, he sure was. I am honoured to be having his wee nephew come and live here soon. A fitting tribute to His Lordship Lopsley of Rex

Janex

Back