• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any Ideas Please

Ali

Warren Veteran
As you know I've now bonded Bella and Benji last Sunday, all is fine and they are sooo in love, But this morning, while cleaning out the hutch and Bunny Palace, and litter trays, There is some stringy poo's, I think they are from Benji as he is always grooming Bella, and a few times i've been into the Shed, he's had fur hanging out of his mouth, hes not agressive with Bella, but just hangs onto her really tightly, any ideas what I can do PLEASE

They are having 2 paypaya tablets each a day at the moment, 1 in the morning one in the evening, it says on the tub they can have up to three, should I increase them for a while while they are still humping a lot :oops:

Maybe try them with a little fresh pineapple as well as the tablets.
My two love a little fresh pineapple every week and it seems to cure the stringy poos :D

Becca said:
Maybe try them with a little fresh pineapple as well as the tablets.
My two love a little fresh pineapple every week and it seems to cure the stringy poos :D

I have in the past tried fresh pineapple, they wont eat it :shock: :roll:

Would dried do the same thing :?

I'd go for daily grooming with a fine tooth comb (e.g. flea comb) to help remove any loose fur. The weathers a bit in the middle of warm/cold at the moment so they may still be moulting slightly for winter.

Tam

Tamsin said:
I'd go for daily grooming with a fine tooth comb (e.g. flea comb) to help remove any loose fur. The weathers a bit in the middle of warm/cold at the moment so they may still be moulting slightly for winter.

Tam

Thanks Tasmin, but I can see Benji actually pulling at Bella sometimes with his teeth :oops: should I be worried at this, sorry Barney wasnt like this with Bella, so i'm getting worried :oops:

Awwwww naughty Benji. Well you know the problems I'm having with Snowy pulling Flips fur but this with Benji doesn't sound like its aggressive fur pulling. Is Bella happy and still loved up with Benji?

Flip is quite nervous a lot of the time so I think it bothers her but if Bella seems quite normal then I would have thought she will be ok and Benji might calm down soon.

Have you tried putting a bowl of pineapple juice down for them? Flip and Snowy love it that way.

Justine said:
Awwwww naughty Benji. Well you know the problems I'm having with Snowy pulling Flips fur but this with Benji doesn't sound like its aggressive fur pulling. Is Bella happy and still loved up with Benji?

Flip is quite nervous a lot of the time so I think it bothers her but if Bella seems quite normal then I would have thought she will be ok and Benji might calm down soon.

Have you tried putting a bowl of pineapple juice down for them? Flip and Snowy love it that way.

He's just still got his hormones I think :oops: :oops: Bella is ok, but she just runs off now if he gets too much,

Ive tried the pineapple in a bowl, they wont touch it,
they are having there Papaya tablets, and also a couple of little bits of dried pineapple which I bought from the health food shop yesterday, they will eat that :shock:

awww he sounds a hyper little guy hun! I am sure things will calm down once he has got over his excitement of a girlie friend :D

MJ used to chase Pippa a lot, not in a bad way, but in a 'randy' way and she used to run off but he's calmed down now. I think it's probably the excitement of a girlybun and hopefully will settle as long as Bella's ok with it. As time's gone on MJ and Pippa have got closer and are very snuggly now and I can't remember the last time I saw him chase her.

BirdieBun said:
awww he sounds a hyper little guy hun! I am sure things will calm down once he has got over his excitement of a girlie friend :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I hope so :lol: :lol: :lol: Just been sitting with them and he's grooming her like mad at the moment :love: :love:

Ali said:
BirdieBun said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I hope so :lol: :lol: :lol: Just been sitting with them and he's grooming her like mad at the moment :love: :love:

Awwwww on your pics he looks like he absolutely adores her :love:

BirdieBun said:
Ali said:
BirdieBun said:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ali said:
BirdieBun said:
Ali said:
BirdieBun said:

You know whilst you were sitting with them, did you have your camera in your hand did you say?

BirdieBun said:
Ali said:
BirdieBun said:
Ali said:
BirdieBun said:

You know whilst you were sitting with them, did you have your camera in your hand did you say?

UMMMMMMMMMMMM SORRY, not today :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will take some tomorrow :love: :love:

Back