• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cage layouts

johannapage

Warren Scout
What do you think, this is Rosie's base and she has a 24ft x30ft patio that she runs around on during daylight hours and lots of indoor cuddles at night

Also what do you think of the name tag on her cage, its made of sturdy foam and i might start making some if people are interested, they can have any background shapes and any colour letters etc

the cage is 42" long and i think its 24" high and wide

CIMG0431.jpg

CIMG0433.jpg

and one of her eating her dinner from her feeding ball

CIMG0438.jpg

Looks good to me! Although I have to ask- what's with the plastic bin? Is it just for her to jump on? You could probably rig up a small shelf for her so she'd have room to lay down underneath it too. It opens up more floor space.

LOL, the mat was two pounds from BHS, sums her up nicely and is easy peasy to keep clean

the box has a hole cut into one side and she sleeps inside it with her snugglesafe and then jumps off the top whn she is feeling active...most of the time,

id love to put a shelf in there for her but am struggling to work out how to

johannapage said:
LOL, the mat was two pounds from BHS, sums her up nicely and is easy peasy to keep clean

the box has a hole cut into one side and she sleeps inside it with her snugglesafe and then jumps off the top whn she is feeling active...most of the time,

id love to put a shelf in there for her but am struggling to work out how to

have you looked at this http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6267 ? i used that guide to build my shelf and it was very easy to follow and i am not at all DIY gifted

you are a star!!

do you have piccies of how it looks in your cage??

im off in a weeks time frm work for a week, mightgive it a go!!!!!

Back