• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a few pics of my lot

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Twinkle having a rest
dec06042.jpg

and out in the garden today
dec06053.jpg

dec06054.jpg

Splodge and Sugarplum she's so happy outside now if i bring her I she scratches at the door till i let her back out :roll:
dec06059.jpg

dec06055.jpg

dec06064.jpg

and having a kiss
dec06067.jpg

and lastly Mr. Lazybones AKA Fudge in his usual spot
dec06060.jpg

Toffee and Caramel keep running away from me so i can't get any pics :(

What cute buns you have ... Going to take some of my two later not together though they are not friends yet :cry:

Awww they're gorgeous. Sugarplum is lovely and HUGE :lol:

I'm so jealous of anyone whose weather looks ok to put rabbits out, Pippa and MJ refuse to go out now but they have plenty of room in their shed so I'm not forcing them to as I don't blame them, it's horrid up here right now.

It's been really sunny here but really cold. I think Sugarplum must be 15 weeks old now still a baby but I don't think of her as a baby bunny anymore! :lol:

awww i luiv your buns, yep Fudge sure loves those stairs :lol: :lol: is he your only house bun now?

when did Sugarplum go outside? :)

Yes he's the only housebunny at the moment. He's in because he had bad feet and now doesn't seem to want to go out again. I'd be quite happy for him to stay in if he'd use the litter tray :roll: the only time he's been close to it was when i tried moving it and he did a big wee where it used to be :evil:

Sugarplums been outside probably for about a month now once i put her with Splodge she moved herself out into his hutch, she made such a great housebunny too :( but she does seem to prefer it out there she doesn't even peer in the back door now!

Back