• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furby( Ex Wrexham bunny called Lady)

capel

Warren Veteran
Here she is . I thought she was a "Little" lionhead!!!!! Isn't she gorgeous? Just try to blot out the old crone holding her!!
DSC01598.jpg

[/img]
DSC01601.jpg

honeybunny said:
aww she is lovely and I can't see an old crone anywhere! :D
For that ,Honeybunny, you are now my bestest friend :D
Spacegirl....I agree. I was expecting a little bunny!

Aw, isnt she lovely?

Well done for giving her a home/fostering her, I kept seeing her advery for months x

Aww she look so different being out there in the fresh air... Poor girl I doubt she ever saw proper daylight & look at her now ... Does she seem like she's enjoying the outside ?

I feel guilty now not putting my two out, I usually only put the run out in the summer & Bertie sometimes doesn't want to go out then.. .. I could do with buying a run to use throughout the year... Anyone know where I can buy one as cheap as possible really because it'll only be for a few weeks until the playhouse & run is sorted...

karen354 said:
Aww she look so different being out there in the fresh air... Poor girl I doubt she ever saw proper daylight & look at her now ... Does she seem like she's enjoying the outside ?

I feel guilty now not putting my two out, I usually only put the run out in the summer & Bertie sometimes doesn't want to go out then.. .. I could do with buying a run to use throughout the year... Anyone know where I can buy one as cheap as possible really because it'll only be for a few weeks until the playhouse & run is sorted...

This looks like good value . .
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIG-SALE-NOW-...9QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63513QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ebay is a good source, but just check that they use mesh and not chicken wire. I made that mistake with the small run I bought and have had to get my long suffering hubby(bless him :) ) to make a mesh cage to fit over it!!

the happy bee said:
honeybunny said:
I can't see an old crone anywhere! :D

Maybe "old crone" is cheshire speak for table...? :wink: :lol:

:lol: And that was me on a GOOD day :wink: I had Furby inside this morning for half an hour just to checck her over a bit more thorougly. She is a lovely rabbit, not a bad bone in her body. She seemed a bit more confident on the table and actually did some exploring instead of just sitting "frozen" like she did yesterday. I don't want to handle her too much, but don't know how much is too much!!! F&B are not cuddly bunnies at all, so I'm not used to a rabbit feeling relaxed in my arms! Advice anyone??

Back