• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raiding the Larder!

Jonny

Warren Scout
In my bunny shed, I've a closed wicker basket where I keep their treats... including a big bag of carrots.

Went out this evening intending to give them a bit to munch on, and when I opened the basket, to my horror discovered every last carrot had gone! There must have been four or five in there this morning!!! :shock:

I thought I must have been imagining things, but on examining the basket further noticed a hole had appeared on one side! How a plump rabbit fitted through there, I have no idea, but one of my three little rascals (or possibly all of them!), obviously made their way in and helped themselves :lol: .

Naughty buns! It's the first evidence I've seen of mine actually doing any gnawing! They've certainly had enough treats to do them now for a while... no carrots til next weekend now buns!

i was woken up this morning (buns live in our (converted) attic) by a massive box being thrown down the stairs in protest to a late breakfast... excuse us if we want to sleep past 8am!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby thought one had thrown the other down the stairs!

I went up there to see htem sitting at the top of the stairs, all calm and puffed up like nothing had happened with that judging bunny stare as if to say "oh you're UP are you? sorry if we WOKE you but WE'RE HUNGRY!!!!!!"

cheeky monkeys

buddabun Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:02 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was woken up this morning (buns live in our (converted) attic) by a massive box being thrown down the stairs in protest to a late breakfast... excuse us if we want to sleep past 8am!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby thought one had thrown the other down the stairs!

I went up there to see htem sitting at the top of the stairs, all calm and puffed up like nothing had happened with that judging bunny stare as if to say "oh you're UP are you? sorry if we WOKE you but WE'RE HUNGRY!!!!!!"

cheeky monkeys

:D :lol: Oh they are funny aren't they ? My rabbit throws his empty bowl down the stairs of his hutch when he's hungry.. My boy is a fat lazy boy! he's now on a diet & he's not happy at all.. I remember this time last year he went tubby & he has this year aswell...
[/quote]

Back