• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special needs bunny, Yorkshire

OMG! I curse myself every time I look at these posts :oops: I'm sitting here nearly crying, going "awwww, listen to this, couldn't we just......" and the OH is saying a firm "NO" :cry: :cry: :cry:

Bundle said:
OMG! I curse myself every time I look at these posts :oops: I'm sitting here nearly crying, going "awwww, listen to this, couldn't we just......" and the OH is saying a firm "NO" :cry: :cry: :cry:

Me too :cry:

kayjay said:
Bundle said:

Me too :cry:

Glad to know I'm not the only one... although it doesn't make me feel any the less helpless :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm like that too. All the ones that are advertised, especially little skinny ones or ones with problems/medical issues make me ache cos I can't help them... poor little thing, I REALLY REALLY hope he finds a loving home. and soon.

awww bless him, and he's called harly too :love: i really hope sum1 takes him home. highlting him on here is the best way to find sum1 suitable :thumb: :thumb:

lucyj said:
awww bless him, and he's called harly too :love: i really hope sum1 takes him home. highlting him on here is the best way to find sum1 suitable :thumb: :thumb:

That's what I thought, I'd love him but I just don't have suitable accommodation at the moment, but I thought maybe someone else might. Looks like he really needs a good home

Back