• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just looked at free ads...

kayjay

Warren Veteran
After saying I don't look at free ads I just have and isn't it depressing? From someone wanting to swop their NZ White for a French Lop to someone else wanting a "cheep (sp) as possable (sp)" French Lop to someone selling a load of rabbits that can be mated up if required :x

Does anyone ever think we're all wasting out time :roll:

i don't knwo how all the rescue owners on here don't go mad!!! so much ignorance out there and it's the bunnies who are getting it both barrels because of it.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!

"cheep" indeed... :?

buddabun said:
i don't knwo how all the rescue owners on here don't go mad!!! so much ignorance out there and it's the bunnies who are getting it both barrels because of it.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!!!!

"cheep" indeed... :?

I've actually emailed the 'cheep' girl suggesting she looks at rabbit rehome. Being nice about her I thought at least then she'd get proper advice and be able to adopt a bun if she's suitable, being horrible about her I thought that if she isn't suitable (and she probably isn't, doesn't really sounds like she knows anything about Frenchies other than she had one as a child) she'll get advice from a rescue on how to become a more suitable owner and it might put her off.

Back