• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT! NEED HELP!!!

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to cry!

My vet has passed on my phone number (happens sometimes) to a woman who "helped" someone else by taking on their unwanted male bun. He has lived quite happily with her 2 girls for some time.

Anyway, now there are 17 buns altogether - 14 weeks old, all living together & with a mum who is nesting :shock: The other female is separate cos she gave birth a few days ago (these are not counted in the 17 :shock: )

Daddy is a giant. Mummy is not.

I'm off to her house tonight to try & sex & separate (blind leading the blind) but can anyone help cos :shock:

OMG Angie! Vibes for spice, and if you need a fosterer im down in manchester on the 30th and 31st of december and could pick some up from kays if they could be got there and bring them here if it's any help XX

Oh Angie... sending vibes for you and Spice :(

My OH and I are travelling between Sheffield and London and Lancs over Christmas (to Hampton first and then back up to Lancs).. we could help transport buns to foster homes if needed x

Phill said:
OMG Angie! Vibes for spice, and if you need a fosterer im down in manchester on the 30th and 31st of december and could pick some up from kays if they could be got there and bring them here if it's any help XX

Will they go in that empty run you have after the pairing up you did recently :wink:

jrn1310 said:
Phill said:

Will they go in that empty run you have after the pairing up you did recently :wink:

Quite possibly janice yes, i also have one spare 4ft hutcha dn my greenline run as well!

Ah you see Janice, foster bunnies im allowed cause they technically wont be staying, it's anymore of my own im not!! :wink:

help needed

Hi angie :) hope spice will be O.K. :( don't want to be the prophet of doom BUT did they seperate the doe who has given birth before or after she had them :?: if it's after then she could be pregnant again :shock: :( bunnies will mate directly after giving birth :(

Back